This method tested by me if you have Micromax Canvas Fire A104 device in that issues of like hang on logo, restarting problem, pattern lock, screen lock then you can use this guide and this without any box you can do just before use remember of must be charged your device battery cause if low device turns off during the process not starting so carefully use.
- Related Post : Micromax Canvas Fire A104 Flash done with Flash tool
- Related Post : Micromax Canvas Fire A104 USB (Flashing) Driver or Flash Tool
Before use save your data which is in device cause some impotent like contacts, messages, emails, photos, videos, calendar, notes etc if in SD Card so no need to backup but I suggest first remove SIM Card, or SD Card in device after following this guide or need hardware related that to be working well which is device volume up, down or power keys for that solve need keys. Must be charged a battery up to 75% now let’s go how to solve above issues using this guide ?
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power button until Android Recovery Logo option then leave all keys then Press Power button for Android System Menu
- Select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” from Volume Down button and then Press Volume Up for confirm
- Go down and select “Yes — delete all user data” using Volume Down key and Press Volume Up for confirm
- Wait until “wiping data…” Processing…
- After Finished Process Press Volume Up button for “Reboot System Now”
Note : If Hang on logo, Restarting not solve using this guide then follow above relate post