This method tested by me if you have Intex Cloud Y12
device in that issues of like hang on logo, restarting problem, pattern lock, screen lock
then you can use this guide and this without any box you can do just before use remember of must be charged your device battery cause if low device turns off during the process not starting so carefully use.
Before use save your data which is in device cause some impotent like contacts, messages, emails, photos, videos, calendar, notes etc if in SD Card so no need to backup but I suggest first remove SIM Card, or SD Card in device after following this guide or need hardware related that to be working well which is device volume up, down or power keys for that solve need keys. Must be charged a battery up to 75% now let’s go how to solve above issues using this guide ?
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power button until Boot Mode leave all keys
- Press Power for Android System Recovery Menu
- Select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” from Volume Down button and then Press Volume Up to confirm
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” using Volume Down key and Press Volume Up to confirm
- You will see Wipe data processing like below
Select “Reboot System Now” from Volume Down and for confirm Volume Up key wait until Star in Normal Mode
- — Wiping data…
- Formatting /data…
- Formatting /cache…
- Data wipe complete.
Note : If Hang on logo, Restarting not solve using this guide then follow above relate post