This method tested by me if you have HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim device in that issues of like hang on logo, restarting problem, pattern lock, screen lock then you can use this guide and this without any box you can do just before use remember of must be charged your device battery cause if low device turns off during the process not starting so carefully use.
- HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim Fix any type software problem
- HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim USB (Flashing) Driver or Flash Tool
Before use save your data which is in device cause some impotent like contacts, messages, emails, photos, videos, calendar, notes etc if in SD Card so no need to backup but I suggest first remove SIM Card, or SD Card in device after following this guide or need hardware related that to be working well which is device volume up, down or power keys for that solve need keys. Must be charged a battery up to 75% now let’s go how to solve above issues using this guide ?
Select “Reboot System Now” from Volume Down and for confirm Volume Up and wait until Star in Normal Mode
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power until HTC Logo then leave only Power key keep pressing Volume Down key until Android System Logo
- Press Power key for Android System Menu
- Select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” from Volume Down button and then Press Volume Up to confirm
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” using Volume Down key and Press Volume Up to confirm
- You will see Wipe data processing like below
- — Wiping data…
- Formatting /data…
- Formatting /cache…
- Data wipe complete.
Note : If Hang on logo, Restarting not solve using this guide then follow above relate post